Baked Salmon and Eggs
6 crusty rolls (poppy seed ones look lovely)
25g butter, melted
6 slices smoked salmon or gravadlax
6 medium eggs
A few snipped chives
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Slice off the top of each roll, then gently remove the bread inside until there is a hole large enough to accommodate a slice of salmon and an egg.
- Arrange the rolls on a baking sheet, reserving the tops. (If you like, whizz the middles into crumbs and keep in the freezer for another recipe.)
- Brush the inside and edges of the rolls with a little melted butter, then arrange a slice of salmon inside each one.
- Crack an egg into each and season.
- Bake for 15 – 20 mins or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Scatter with snipped chives.
- Toast the tops, brush with the remaining butter, then cut into soldiers and use to dip into eggs.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.