1 large banana
2 medium eggs, beaten
Pinch of baking powder (gluten-free if coeliac)
Splash of vanilla extract
1 tsp oil
25g pecans, roughly chopped
125g raspberries and blueberries to garnish
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until it resembles a thick purée. Stir in the eggs, baking powder and vanilla.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan or pancake pan over a medium heat and brush with half the oil.
- Using 1/3 of the batter, pour the mixture into the pan.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes on each side and then tip onto a plate.
- Repeat the process with the remaining oil and batter.
- Top the pancakes with the pecans, raspberries and blueberries.
Recipe credit: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/banana-pancakes
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.