Beet and Berry Smoothie
150g cooked beetroots, coarsely chopped
60g fresh or frozen raspberries
250ml cranberry juice, chilled
225g low-fat plain yogurt
Chilled raspberries, to garnish (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, purée beetroot, raspberries and cranberry juice until smooth.
- Pour purée through a strainer into a large jug.
- Whisk in most of the yogurt.
- Pour into glasses and top with remaining yoghurt.
- Garnish with extra raspberries, if you like.
- Serve immediately
Recipe credit: https://www.rd.com/food/raspberry-beet-smoothie/
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.