Cherry Berry Oatmeal Smoothie
½ cup of water (we used sparkling berry water)
⅓ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
½ cup light almond milk or fat-free milk
¾ cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
½ cup fresh or frozen unsweetened pitted dark sweet cherries, partially thawed
1 to 2 tbsp. almond butter
1 tbsp. honey
½ cup small ice cubes
- In a medium bowl combine water and oats. Microwave 1 minute.
- Stir in ¼ cup of the milk. Microwave 30 to 50 seconds more or until oats are very tender.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- In a blender combine oat mixture, the remaining ¼ cup milk, and the next four ingredients (through to honey).
- Cover and blend until smooth, scraping container as needed.
- Add ice cubes; cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, top each serving with additional fruit.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.