1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp chilli powder
1 dash of hot pepper sauce, e.g. Tabasco
675 g boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1/2 lemon, juiced
5 wholemeal wraps
low-fat greek yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chilli powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- Place chicken in sauce and turn once to coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a high heat.
- Add chicken strips to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and green pepper, and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve in wholemeal wraps with low-fat greek yogurt and homemade healthy salsa.
Recipe credit: http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/1165/chicken-fajitas.aspx
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.