Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
2 medium ripe bananas
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup dark baking chocolate
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice each banana into thin slices and arrange half the pieces on the baking sheet.
- Spread peanut butter onto each banana slice, then cover each slice with another slice.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until frozen.
- Place the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted. Stir in the chocolate, and continue to microwave until smooth.
- Use a fork or spoon to cover each banana bite in chocolate, then place back on the sheet.
- Freeze for one hour and enjoy!
- Store in freezer and thaw for a few minutes before eating.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.