Egg and Mango Chutney Flatbreads
4 large free-range eggs
100 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
6 tablespoons natural yoghurt
2 tablespoons mango chutney
1 fresh red chilli
Chopped chives to garnish (optional)
- Lower the eggs into a pan of vigorously simmering water and boil for 5½ minutes exactly, then refresh under cold water until cool enough to handle, and peel.
- Meanwhile, put a large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with a little pinch of sea salt, 4 tablespoons of yoghurt and 1 tablespoon of olive oil until you have a dough.
- Halve, then roll out each piece on a flour-dusted surface until just under ½cm thick.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until golden, turning halfway.
- Dot the mango chutney and remaining yoghurt over the breads.
- Halve the soft- boiled eggs and arrange on top, smashing them in with a fork, if you like.
- Finely slice the chilli and scatter over (as much as you dare!), drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and black pepper from a height.
- Garnish with chopped chives to serve.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.