Greek Chicken Burgers
4 pita pockets
1 lb. ground chicken
1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
1 large egg
loosely packed fresh mint leaves
6 oz. low-fat plain yogurt
4 c. romaine or iceberg lettuce
3 plum tomatoes
Note - For an even healthier meal replace the chicken for ground turkey.
- Cut off 1/3 piece of each pita and grate on fine side of grater or pulse in food processor to make 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- In large bowl, mix crumbs, chicken, feta, egg, 1/4 cup mint, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper until just combined. Shape mixture into 8 small 3/4-inch-thick burgers.
- Heat nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add burgers and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine yogurt and remaining mint.
- To serve, fill each pita with lettuce, tomatoes, 2 burgers, and yogurt sauce.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2017 Orlos. All rights reserved.