Grilled Chicken, Avocado and Spinach
1 Chicken breast
1 cup baby spinach, fresh
1 tsp garlic, granulated
1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vegetable oil
3 wholemeal tortilla wraps
3 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
3 tbsp sour cream
- To cook the chicken, cut the chicken breasts into strips, add them to a bowl together with the salt, pepper, paprika, granulated garlic and oil.
- Stir the chicken until all of the pieces are well coated.
- Heat up a grill pan, add the chicken and cook on both sides until done.
- Peel and slice the avocado, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Meanwhile, warm up the tortilla wraps for a few seconds on each side, so the folding can be done easier.
- Spread the sour cream on one side of the wrap, sprinkle the grated cheese over, then add the chicken, spinach and avocado.
- Wrap tightly and serve immediately.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.