Healthy Flapjack Breakfast Bars
150g ready-to-eat stoned date
100g low-fat spread
3 generous tbsp agave syrup
50g ready-to-eat stoned dried apricot, finely chopped
50g chopped toasted hazelnut
3 tbsp mixed seed
150g porridge oat
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
- Line an 18cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Put the dates into a food processor and process until they are finely chopped and sticking together in clumps.
- Put the low-fat spread, agave syrup and dates into a saucepan and heat gently.
- Stir until the low-fat spread has melted and the dates are blended in.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan and stir until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread level.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
- Remove and cut into 12 pieces.
- Leave in the tin until cold.
- Store in an airtight container.
Tip: If you don’t have agave syrup you can use honey!
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.