Heart Fruit Tarts
1 standard – pie crust, frozen
1 medium – kiwi
1 medium – banana
1 cup – strawberries
- Set frozen pie crust out to thaw (or make your own!). Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Press sections of thawed crust into mini tart shells or muffin cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes until the crust begins to brown; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the fruit into small pieces.
- Fill each crust with fruit, and enjoy!
Recipe credit: https://www.superhealthykids.com/recipe/fruit-tart/
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2017 Orlos. All rights reserved.