300g strong white flour
Pinch of salt
7g fast-action yeast (1 sachets)
Oil, for greasing
1 beaten egg for glazing
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Gently heat the milk until tepid. Measure the flour into a large bowl, add the salt to one side of the bowl and the yeast on the opposite side. Rub in the butter using your fingertips. Pour in the tepid milk and mix to combine. Transfer the mixture to a freestanding mixer fitted with a dough hook. Knead until it leaves the side of the bowl and forms a ball of dough. Alternatively, tip out the mixture onto a floured work surface and knead the dough for 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic to the touch.
- Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover loosely with cling film. Set aside until doubled in size. This will take less than an hour in a warm place.
- Once the dough has proved, carefully remove it from the bowl (expect the dough to collapse once touched). Place on a lightly floured surface and mould into desired shape.
- Glaze with beaten egg and place on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.