Hummus and Avocado Salad Sandwiches
⅓ cup hummus
4 whole-wheat sandwich thins or bagel bread squares, split
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
1 cup rocket leaves or spinach
½ cup (2 ounces) grated gruyère cheese, or another cheese of your preference
- Lightly coat an unheated panini griddle, covered indoor electric grill, or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat according to manufacturer’s directions or heat over medium heat.
- Spread the hummus on cut sides of sandwich thins.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Divide avocado slices among sandwich thin bottoms.
- For each sandwich, top avocado slices with ¼ cup of the arugula leaves and 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese.
- Place sandwich thin tops on the cheese, spread sides down. Press down lightly.
- Place sandwiches on griddle, grill, or skillet, adding in batches if necessary. If using griddle or grill, close lid and grill 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is toasted. (If using skillet, place a heavy saucepan or skillet on top of sandwiches. Cook about 2 minutes or until bottoms are toasted. Carefully remove saucepan or top skillet as it may be hot. Turn sandwiches; top again with the saucepan or skillet. Cook about 2 minutes more or until bread is toasted.)
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2017 Orlos. All rights reserved.