Red cabbage with Bramley Apple and Walnuts
1 red cabbage, finely sliced
1 Bramley apple, peeled and grated
1 bay leaf
100ml cider vinegar
25g light muscovado sugar
Handful walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Put the cabbage in a wide shallow pan with the butter, apple, bay leaf and cloves.
- Cook, stirring, until the cabbage starts to wilt.
- Add the vinegar (stand back and don’t breathe in until the steam subsides), then continue to stir and cook until the vinegar has almost all disappeared.
- Add the sugar and stir until it has completely dissolved – be careful not to let it burn.
- Sprinkle with walnuts to serve.
- This will freeze well but let it thaw completely before gently reheating in a pan or microwave.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2017 Orlos. All rights reserved.