Skinny Orange Chicken
1 cups of all purpose flour
2 medium eggs, beaten
1 cups of panko bread crumbs
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
Freshly ground black pepper
Juice and zest of 2 oranges
4 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 cups of cooked jasmine rice
Sesame seeds, for garnish
Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°c and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Set up a dredging station with one bowl of flour, one of eggs, and one of panko.
- Dredge the chicken in flour, then coat in eggs and cover in panko.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until no longer pink, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch.
- Whisk until combined and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl and toss in orange sauce.
- Serve over rice with orange zest, sesame seeds, and green onions.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2017 Orlos. All rights reserved.