Sweet ‘Heart’ Potato Hummus
2 medium – sweet potato
15 ounce – chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
2 tablespoon – lemon juice
1/4 cup – Tahini
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
Half a cucumber
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into ¼ inch pieces. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Set a steamer basket in a large pot; fill with enough water to come just below the basket, then bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Transfer to a food processor and add chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, cumin and garlic.
- Puree about one minute until smooth; thin with water if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and let it cool
- Slice up wholemeal tortillas into nacho shapes (season if wanted) and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Cut up some other salad veggies into sticks and serve.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.