Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wraps
For The Buffalo Cauliflower
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 4 cups chopped)
3/4 cup brown rice flour
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (plus more as needed to adjust consistency)
pinch of black pepper
1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
For the Vegan Ranch Dressing
1 package soft tofu
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp sea salt
handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
For The Wraps
finely chopped kale or shredded romaine lettuce
thinly sliced cucumber
finely grated carrot
Make The Buffalo Cauliflower
- Pre-heat the oven to 210 degrees c.
- Mix the flour, milk and pepper together in a bowl and let sit for 5 minutes. Adjust the liquid if needed to create a thick but slightly drippy batter.
- Dip the cauliflower florets into the batter and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until starting to get slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and mix with the buffalo sauce. You can just mix it right on the pan.
- Place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes until browned.
Make The Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Assemble The Wraps
- Layer 4 tortillas with thinly sliced cucumber, chopped kale or shredded lettuce, grated carrot and avocado.
- Top with the buffalo cauliflower and vegan ranch dressing. Alternatively, skip the wrap and create a salad with a base of kale or lettuce topped with the veggies, cauliflower and ranch dressing. If making a salad you can add a little extra water to the ranch dressing to thin it out a bit. Keep it on the thicker side for the wraps.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.