Vegan Loaded Sweet Potato
4 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bunch kale, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
Vegan Green Goddess Dressing to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into both sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meantime, heat olive oil over medium-high heat in medium saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 60 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add kale and toss to coat.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cover for 3-5 minutes. Remove cover, toss kale, reduce heat to low, and cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until kale is desired texture, adding more water as needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Top with sautéed kale, beans and Vegan Green Goddess Dressing.
tell us what you think
Orlos contains Orlistat 60mg
Ask your pharmacist
Always read the leaflet
© 2019 Orlos. All rights reserved.